Iomic are unique. Independent testing proves that Iomic Grips have reduced torque and can lower shot dispersion, therefore improving your scores. Having been developed in Japan, the original Iomic grips were designed for Asian golfers who prefer a smaller diameter. Iomic grips have extremely tight tolerance of weight due to the vacuum moulding production process and use of Iomic’s elastomer compound. Rubber grips have holes in them meaning weight tolerances can sometimes be as much as 10% on a 50g grip! With Iomic you can be sure that all grips are the weight they are designed to be; the vacuum moulded Elastomer Iomic grip does not have any imperfections. Also due to the grip being a solid compound, the grip will not compress over time, maintaining it’s original shape for longer than rubber grips.
- Less torque on off centre hits giving greater accuracy
- Waterproof Elastomer construction giving improved grip in the wet
- UVA resistant – longer lasting grip that will not crack over time
- Ergonomic design – better traction between hand and club
- Negative ION infused generates positivity and confidence
Visit website: www.iomicgrips.co.uk